Welcome to Abbeville Elementary
Arrival Time: 7:20 AM / Dismissal Time: 2:40 PM (Car)/ 2:45 PM (Bus)
Homeroom/1st: 7:20 AM- 8:40 AM Core
2nd: 8:41 AM-9:33 AM Core
3rd: 9:34 AM-10:26 AM Core
4th: 10:27 AM-11:44 AM Core
5th: 11:45 AM-12:43 PM Core
6th: 12:44 PM-1:26 PM Core
7th/Break: 1:27 PM- 2:40 PM
Alabama’s nationally recognized First Class Pre-K programs are now accepting pre-registration applications for the 2022-2023 school year!We’d love to have your child as an AES Yellow Jacket!Here’s our (AES) timeline:January 15-March 13 RegistrationFebruary 21 (8-10:00 AM) Bring requested documents.March 14: Random Selection Drawing 5:00PMMarch 17 (12:30-4:00 PM) Bring requested documents.April 16: Last day to accept or deny status.Click the link below to register:
Phone: (334) 585-3679
Fax: (334) 585-1122
School Records Request may be faxed or emailed to: email@example.com
The mission of Henry County School System is to produce confident, self-directed life long learners that will become productive citizens in our global community.
Abbeville Elementary School is a school where students THINK, LEARN, AND GROW which will lead them to be self-directed, lifelong, productive citizens in our global society!
Henry County Schools Belief Statements:
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Facilitating open communication between school staff, learners, parents, and community promotes a sense of involvement and commitment to the entire educational process.
- A student’s education is enhanced by positive relationships, extra-curricular activities and a system of academic, emotional and spiritual support.
- Student learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches, including the use of technology, to support their learning.
- Students should be encouraged to participate in extra -curricular activities in order to develop leadership and teamwork skills outside the classroom.
- The school staff’s commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our schools are to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Faculty members should commit themselves daily to implement best instructional practices to reach each individual student.
- All Henry County School System employees should strive to become better each day in meeting the needs of the student.